Looking for a circular rug made from natural fibre? Our Wrap wool rug are crafted by skilled artisans in India in fair trade and socially-responsible workshops that provide a steady income for villagers for an ethically-made product to give you peace of mind.
- Hand-loomed without the use of electricity, using a traditional-style loom, for exceptional attention to detail and authenticity
- Made primarily of pure wool with a lightweight viscose woven through gives a uniquely textured rug with natural strength and resilience
- Wool is naturally hypoallergenic, mould-resistant, and flame-resistant for your health and safety
- Flatwoven construction creates a lower, more durable pile that can withstand plenty of foot traffic and sit easily under furniture for a longer-lasting rug
- Breathable natural materials feel warm in winter and cool in summer for year-round usability and comfort underfoot