The Barwang White Natural Jute Rug exudes organic beauty and laid-back, earthy, coastal vibes in your space with its undyed natural Jute weave.
- Skilfully hand-loomed by master artisans in India using centuries-old techniques for exceptional, one-of-a-kind quality and attention to detail
- Made of jute, an easily renewed and biodegradable plant fibre, for organic beauty and eco-friendly benefits
- Chunky bouclé weave feels comfortable underfoot and enriches your interiors with distinctive, natural texture and warmth
- Warm, golden colouring offers neutrality and complements a range of interior palettes for easy styling — works particularly well in coastal, Hamptons, tropical, colonial, and similarly inspired aesthetics
- Fully reversible to allow you to flip the rug over and ensure both sides receive equal wear, further extending the life of the rug
- Great for high traffic areas of the home, like living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and even children's rooms for endless display potential