- Rotate your rug every three months to reduce uneven wear or fading. Some rugs are fully reversible for extended life.
- On hard floors, the use of a rug pad will to extend the life and prevent sliding hazards.
- Professionally clean your rugs every two years
- Lightly vacuum once or twice a week. Avoid the most powerful settings that may cause pilling or shedding. Vacuum under the base of the rug as trapped particles will often wear flooring, especially timber.
- Use a paper towel or white cloth to blot spills without wiping or scrubbing which will spread the stain. If this is not effective use a small amount of mild soap and warm water and repeat.